Pages

Dec 22, 2012

Pre-Christmas Presents/Haul

Hello sweeties <3

I am finally at my parents place *yay* Yesterday I had to sit in the train for 8 hours @_@ But for celebrating Christmas with my family I would drive 12 hours to be honest :) So happy to visit my family again after 3 months *yay*

But I am not here to talk about my trip home, yet ;) I want to show you some presents I already got from my friends <3 <3 <3 Here you go~
Two pairs of awesome Earrings from my Secret Santa, that was not that secret *hahaha* Thanks to Emilielynn and of course my cute Vanilla <3 <3 <3 You both are the best *hugs* 
Also got a matching mint nail polish. It is from the P2 Color Victim series and called "Who cares?"...I really like the P2 nailpolishes as they are really opaque and longlasting ^^b
Koo-chan gave me this awesome eyeshadow from the Essence LE Fantasia in "Not Ivory but Ebony" and this delicious looking essence nailpolish in "Cookie Love" :3 When it comes to drugstore make-up I think my favourite brand must be essence *hahaha* They have really great products ^^b

And I also got myself some small things:
P2 Eye Dream eyeshadow in"happy day time" and *tadaaaa* your eyes don't play tricks on you, the Zuckerschnute Lipbalm from Balea...now I have everything *har har har* I absolutely love that scent *O*

I can't wait for it to be Christmas Eve~ Celebrating with the family and delicious food <3 <3 <3
What are you doing for Christmas? Do you have some special traditions?

Have a nice Saturday~

2 comments:

  1. Your Secret Santa jewellery is so incredibly pretty! :)

    I hope you have a really lovely Christmas! I'll be celebrating here at home with my wonderful parents and guinea pigs. Somehow we've ended up with a lot of pink decorations this year... I wonder who's been buying them ;)

    Merry Christmas!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy jewellery like that at this homepage:
      http://vanillastraumfabrik.jimdo.com/

      It's one of my favourite shops for Lolita jewellery :3

      And a Merry Christmas to you too :) I wish we had more pink decorations but as I am not living at my parents place anymore I can't intervene with their decoration as much as I want to *hahaha*

      Delete