Pages

Nov 6, 2013

Happy Ending Story - Metamorphose temps de Filles

Hello sweeties <3

I was contemplating for a rather long time if I should post about this print or not. I think it is already out for some time but I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Well, the theme is right up my alley but the look was something else...for one it is a darker print and until two weeks ago I thought dark prints don't suit me at all XD Now that I made up my mind I decided it is time to give my 5 cents to this print ;)

 The print comes in three colorways and tells the story of the ugly little duckling turning into a beautiful swan hence the name Happy Ending Story. I really love that story as it directly speaks to my soul ;) As a teenager most of us don't feel to pretty but with time we transform into a beautiful swan...I think it is pretty much a story about self-esteem :) But anyways, back to the print. At first I didn't really like it because there are so many frame prints out there at the moment but what it made interesting for me is the style of the 1st JSK and the OP...I think it is really unique :) If I had to decide I would probably go for the 1st JSK in the blue colorway :3

 You can also get Berrets, Wristcuffs and Socks to your dresses but well, I am not a fan of wristcuffs and the bows look as if a small kif made them, so I am a little disappointed there ^^" I love the socks though, they are really cute in my opinion :)

So, what do you think about that print? Yay or Nay? Would you buy it?

Have a nice day everyone~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment