Pages

Dec 23, 2013

7 things~

Hello sweeties <3

OMG~ tomorrow it is finally Christmas and after 8 hours in the train I finally reached my parents place. Why do we live so far apart? *sighs* Well, anyways, here are the 7 great things that happened last week :3

1. We had over 200 Lolita Valentines this week <3 SO AWESOME!

2. ...and I also received one *O* Thank you so so so much <3 <3 <3


3. Had an awesome Christmas Meet-Up with my girls from Stuttgart *_* It was sooooo much fun and everyone looked so beautiful <3

Somehow we look like deer caught in headlight but somehow I really like that pic <3

4. Got an awesome present from my dear Nezumi <3 Thank you so much my dear *_*


5. Finished reading The Hunger Games - Mockingjay...and the end was really great and fitting for the series :3

6. Made a 2nd Christmas Headdress for Nezumi and I think my skills are improving pretty much...I didn`t brn myself as much this time around *haha* really love doing this kind of creative stuff ^^

7. Started getting Acupuncture for my back pain and it really helps *yay* Finally some help for my back *wohoooo*

How was your week? Did you get everything reday for Christmas already? I still need to pack some presents...and of course tomorrow we will decorate the Christmas tree :3

Oh, I nearly forgot to publicly announce the giveaway winner *ahahaha* 
Congratulations to Miuko from Puppenschloss :3  
I am glad that you already received the package today <3

Have a nice evening my sweeties <3

xoxo

2 comments: