Pages

Jan 12, 2014

Little Late Christmas "Haul"

Hello sweeties <3

Well, the new year is already 2 years old and I still didn't come around doing a Christmas haul post xD Still I want to show you what I got during Christmas...I even bought it myself or got it as a present. Also I don't want to brag or anything I just like reading/watching Christmas hauls myself so I thought it might also be interesting for you :)




始まりの記憶のSoiree JSK - BTSSB
A Christmas present from me to myself. I already wrote about that dress in an earlier post and as soon as it was available for reservation I bought it :) received it just after my return home *^*

Cinderelle Jewelery JSK - BTSSB
Got some money from my Grandpa and invested it into this dress...I decided that I need more dark dresses in my closet again because only pastels are rather "boring" imo.

Raven Queen and Apple White from Ever After High
Received Raven Queen from my dear Nezumi and couldn't let her stay alone so I also got Apple White :3

Scented Candle from Glade and selfmade tree charms from a dear friend :3
Kigurumi selfmade from my mom *^*
Der Sorcerer of the Emerald City by Alexander Wolkow from my parents ^^

 Self-made Cardigan from my mom <3 It is so comfy and awesome *^*

Deichmann Skull Boots that I also bought from my Christmas money :)

What I didn't picture are a tripod and a self-timer that I got from my family :3 But I already love those twoe pieces sooo much *_*

What did you get? Did you buy something for yourself?

Hope you have a nice day <3

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. What a super cute haul! I love all the items! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Sachen ^^ Die Stiefel sind besonders toll ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gott, noch mehr so tolle Kleider. >//< Ich hab jetzt richtig Lust bekommen, mir auch so ein tolles zuzulegen. *A*;
    Die anderen Sachen sind aber auch schön. Die Stiefel gefallen mir echt sehr gut. ;P

    Ich hab zu Weihnachten ein paar Kleinigkeiten bekommen. Nähzubehör, ein Pinselset für Make-Up und Geld. Und ja, von dem Geld hab ich mir selber auch ein Geschenk gemacht. Das zeig ich dann demnächst auch auf meinem Blog, wenn es angekommen ist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :3 Ohja~ tu das ich bin dafür *-*

      Bin schon sehr gespanntw as du dir von deinem Weihnachtsgeld geholt hast :3

      Delete
  4. Oh wieder tolle Kleider. Ich bin gerade auch auf der Suche, aber bisher habe ich noch nicht gefunden was ich suche.
    Bis auf Sheep Garden - aber ich passe knapp nicht rein :(
    Hätte nämlich gerne mal ein helles Kleid für Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich finde immer zu viel, was ich haben möchte...das ist manchmal echt problematisch XD aber ich glaube mein Kleiderschrank ist erstmal gefüllt genug ^^

      So ein Mist, dass du da nicht reinpast...aber hey, du findest schon das perfekte Kleid für Sweet :)

      Delete