Pages

May 16, 2014

Don't criticize but love yourself!

Hello sweeties <3 

Today I want to talk about a topic that is really important to me and that has followed me around since forever (literally xD) - I am talking about how I perceive myself, especially how I perceive my body. I will be honest - even though I find women beautiful in every size and even though I think there is NO size to beauty...even though I have this kind of mindset I can't seem to apply that mindset to myself. I am pretty confident that from another persons point of view I am not to fat, I might even be considered beautiful but when I look in the mirror I see all my imperfections magnified - and I think a lot of girls/women out there have the exact same problem. And honestly, I don't want to hate myself every time I look in the mirror - but unfortunately my subconcious decided that it is more important what the whole world perceives as beautiful than what I feel is beautiful.

In light of this way of thinking about myself I am really glad that out there in the world are women like Taryn Brumfitt, who have experienced the same thoughts and feelings towards here body as I did and who want to change something about the way we and the world see women of different shapes - therefore I am sharing the below video. Not only to show others that everyone is beautiful whatever the shape or size but also to show myself that I don't have to be size 0 to feel beautiful ^.^

The link to the original video here.

Another really nice video that I just today stumbled across is some kind of "guide" on how to boost your self-confidence whatever size/shape you are...seriousely, we need more people thinking like that: The only one who can truly make us happy are we ourselves...and the most important thing to do that is with starting to love ourselves 100% without criticizing ourselves every single moment~


I wish you a wonderful day <3

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Du sprichst mir aus der Seele.
    Ich habe auch immer Probleme mit mir. Ich bin voll dünn und hab keine Oberweite.. ;_;
    Mecker also nich so viel an dir rum :D Du hast ja sicher alles was man als Frau so braucht :D

    xoxo A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Hm~ irgendwie will man immer das was man nicht hat...ich zum Beispile, denke dass ich gar net so viel Oberweite brauche...und das allein is schon deppert x"D aber ich denke es trotzdem...und gerade deswegen find ich solche Bewegungen und Videos gut, die sagen, dass man genau so schön ist wie man ist ^^

      Grüße~
      Alice

      Delete
  2. Huhu, liebe Alice!

    Ich finde diesen Post toll! Und ich denke, dass jeder schön sein kann! Und es kommt nicht auf Oberweite oder so an.. Ich finde es immer sehr schade, wenn Menschen aufgrund ihrer Figur in eine Schublade gesteckt werden. Und ne super große Oberweite ist gar nicht nötig um schön zu sein. Wer will den schon diese ganzen Idioten anziehen, die eine Frau nur danach beurteilen?

    Ich weiß was du meinst. Ich sehe in anderen auch immer viel mehr schönes als an mir selber haha xD
    Ziemlich dumm, oder? Aber wir schaffen das, Alice! :) Wir sind gut so wie wor sind!!

    Lieben Gruß,

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huhu <3

      Danke ^///^ Ja das Thema kommt bei vielen nicht so gut an hab ich das Gefühl aber ich musste was dazu schreiben :) Also ich finde ob dick oder dünn, große Oberweite oder keine....jeder kann auf seine eigene Art schön sein wenn er sich auch selbst so fühlt...und das Wichtigste ist nicht anderen zu gefallen sondern sich selbst ^^

      ...und den Status versuche ich zu erreichen xD Ich vergleiche mich viel zu oft mit anderen, beneide viele sogar um ihre Figur etc und möchte auch so sein...aber das geht net weil man ist nunmal einzigartig und darauf sollte man stolz sein denke ich :)

      Und ja, wir schaffen das *knuddel* *dir zustimm*

      Grüße :3

      Delete