Pages

Jun 25, 2014

OOTD - Garden Girl

Hello sweeties <3

To really get back into blogging I want to start with an outfit that I wore some time ago but that I think is really cute and comfy :3

Dress: Garden Collection by H&M
Cardigan: No Tabu
Tights: H&M
Socks: Primark
Shoes: Deichmann
Roses: Claire's + H&M

I wore this outfit while meeting a dear friend in my hometown. As I knew that we were gonna walk pretty much but I still wanted to look cute I decided on a comfy dress and normal ballerinas.

Hope you have a nice day~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Süß. :) Ich mag das Outfit wirklich gerne. Es ist irgendwie casual, aber trotzdem niedlich. Find's auch sehr passend, wie du deine Haare dazu getragen hast. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^////^
      Die Haare hab ich mit diesem Tool http://www.claires.co.uk/vintage-heidi-roll-kit-by-scunci/branded-ranges/shop/fcp-product/28087 hinbekommen :3 Ging ganz schnell in nicht mal 10 Minuten ^^b Mit längeren Haaren sieht das sicher noch besser aus :3

      Delete