Pages

Jul 28, 2014

Top 3 - Favourite Mascara of all time *-*

Hello sweeties <3

It is time for another Top 3 again. This time I decided to be not so nerdy and rant about some of my fav anime but today I want to show you my Top 3 Mascara - my favourites of all time *^*

1. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
I only just recently discovered this beauty through a recommendation of a friend and wasn't sure about it as first because the brush looks really really different BUT soon after I applied it the first time I was so in love and since then I wear this Mascara most of the time. Also the packaging is really really cute and the Mascara itself smells like roses *^* And even though the price of 28 EUR is really high for "just" one Mascara it is really worth every Cent :)

2. Benefit They're Real
I was lusting after this one for quite some time...it will be 2 years now I think and only bought it for my birthday this year. I heard so many amazing things about this Mascara I just had to get it myself. The price is the same as for the Lancome Mascara but the same goes here als: Worth every cent! The brush is entirely made of plastic and the shape is also pretty unusual. The fibres are pretty short so you wouldn't think there is a great effect BUT your lashes will really look like fake lashes even if they are not ^^b

3. Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes
picture taken from the official tarte page
I got this Mascara through a swap with a girl from the US and it is AMAZING *_* Unfortunately you can't get Tarte in Germany. I don't know if you can get it at Sephora France. Need to check that out later. I think the price of 20USD is pretty okay, converted to EUR it is 17EUR. It is a bit pricier than your average Maybelline or Essence Mascara but also definitely worth the price. It gives an absolutely natural cute look and it stays for ages...but it is not as hard to swipe of as They're Real *hahaha*

So, what Mascaras are you using at the moment? Do you have any recommendations for me?

Have a great start into this week <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment