Pages

Jan 16, 2015

Hime Lolita

Hello sweeties <3

After contemplating for a pretty long time I finally decided to get the Hime Wig from Lockshop and it arrived 2 weeks ago. Last weekend I finally had the chance to wear it out and I am totally in love <3 I think it is my new favourite wig :3 If you want I can write a review about all my Lockshop Wigs in the future...just comment ;) But here are the two outfits I wore last weekend ^O^



 
Sightseeing in Tübingen...can't understand the hype around the city...I think it is rather dirty ^^" Still a nice day with the most awesome person around :3

Dress: Chess Story
Blouse: Dear Celine
Shoes: Bodyline
Tights: Primark
Wig: Lockshop

On Sunday we went Ice skating as our monthly meet-up...worst decision ever...I tried it even though I was affraid...shouldn't have done that xD Had fun anyways *hehehe*

JSK/Shoes: Bodyline
Blouse: Dear Celine
Socks: Innocent World
Wig: Lockshop
Hairstuff: Claire's, Promise of Nostalgica

So, I am visiting Freiburg this weekend. What are your plans? :)

Have a nice weekend <3

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You look so adorable with the hime wig! ♥ Pretty! ^___^
    You can do a more detailed post about the wig, been wondering about buying this one too, but still haven't x)

    ♡ Frillycakes ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3

      Then I know what one of my next posts will be...I am also thinking about gettinmg the wig in another color ^^

      Delete
  2. Tolle Hime-Outfits! Obwohl ich ja Brillen sehr gerne habe, denke ich dass das zweite Outfit vll ohne schwarze brillen etwas besser aussehen würde :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank :) Ja, da hast du recht...aber an dem Tag wollten meine Augen absolut keine Kontaktlinsen aktzeptieren @@ Also musste die Brille her xD

      Delete
  3. Das erste Outfit zusammen mit der Perücke ist einfach ein Traum! *__*

    ReplyDelete