Pages

Jun 19, 2015

Princess Blue

Hello sweeties <3

Still haven't bought a new SD card as I don't want to pay 50 EUR and have another non working SD card *hahaha* Still reading reviews and whatnot ;) Therefore no no video so far but I can spam you with two outfits I have been wearing lately...and as coincidence will have it I wore blue two times in a row...well, probably no coincidence at all as I really like blue in Lolita at the moment *hehehe* So here we go <3



International Lolita Day OR Why am I wearing a full outfit if it is so hot?

I met up with the Lolitas in Freiburg for the first time at ILD and finally went to Cafe Colombi (I had heard so many good things about it before :D) It was a really nice day even though it was pre~tty hot x"D



Onepiece/OTK/Headbow: Angelic Pretty (Memorial Cake)
Wristcuffs: BTSSB
Blouse: Dear Celine
Shoes: Bodyline
Wig: Lockshop
Parasol: Angelic Pretty
Headband: Vanillas Traumfabrik

Icecream and Friends <3

My cute Nezumi celebrated  her birthday with icecream and a lot of chatting...and I though my Icing Dancing Cake JSK was perfectly matching the theme *haha* Afterwards my boyfriend and I went a little sighteeing ^-^


JSK/Socks/Headbow: BTSSB
Blouse: Metamorphose
Shoes: An-tai-na
Bag: Loris
Wig: Lockshop

Hope I can find a working SD card, that is not too expensive, soon :D Have a nice start into the weekend :3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment